Zupreem Fruit Blend Medium Birds (Cockatiel) 2lb
ZuPreem FruitBlend with Natural Fruit Flavors Medium Bird Food takes the guesswork out of meeting your medium-size bird’s nutritional needs with a healthy, complete diet. This tasty blend is bursting with fruity flavors for an enjoyable eating experience that gives your pet bird a reliable source of balanced nutrition. It’s loaded with fruit like oranges, apples, grapes and bananas plus all the essential nutrients your bird needs every day for good health. ZuPreem FruitBlend is great for cockatiels, quakers, ringneck parakeets, lovebirds and other medium-size parrots that prefer this pellet size.
- Healthy, complete diet specially formulated for cockatiels, quakers, ringneck parakeets, lovebirds and other medium-size parrots
- Premium daily diet that provides consistent and supreme nutrition loaded with fruit like oranges, apples, grapes and bananas plus all the essential nutrients your bird needs every day for good health
- There's no need for additional vitamins or mineral supplements while feeding your feathered friend this complete and balanced diet.
- Tasty blend is bursting with fruity flavors for an enjoyable eating experience that gives your pet bird a reliable source of balanced nutrition ensuring a highly palatable and digestible diet
- Made right here in the USA!
FruitBlend® Flavor with natural flavors provides healthy and delicious nutrition for everyday feeding for Cockatiels, Quakers, Lovebirds, Small Conures and other medium birds that prefer this pellet size.
Ground corn, Soybean meal, Ground wheat, Wheat germ meal, Sugar, Vegetable oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Oranges, Apples, Grapes, Bananas, Calcium carbonate, Dicalcium phosphate, Iodized salt, Natural flavors, DL-Methionine, Choline chloride, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E supplement, Niacin supplement, Biotin, d-Calcium pantothenate, Riboflavin supplement, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin A acetate, Vitamin D3 supplement, Menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Vitamin B12 supplement, Folic acid), Citric acid (preservative), Mixed tocopherols (preservative), Yellow 5, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, Red 40, Yellow 6, Minerals (Manganous oxide, Zinc oxide, Copper sulfate, Sodium selenite, Calcium iodate), Color added, Blue 1.
Crude Protein, min 14%; Crude Fat, min 4.0%; Crude Fiber, max 3.5%; Moisture, max 10%; Lysine, min 0.8%; Methionine, min 0.4%; Phosphorus, min 0.4%; Potassium, min 0.5%; Vitamin D, min 500 IU/kg (225 IU/lb); Vitamin E, min 60 IU/kg (25 IU/lb)
Feed based on recommended daily amounts indicated below. Adjust amounts to ensure your bird’s optimum body condition. Feed daily to provide the foundation of your bird’s diet. Keep fresh food and water available at all times. Discard uneaten food before each feeding. As with all foods, wash hands after use and food and water bowls before each feeding.
Cockatiels, Quakers, Lovebirds, Small Conures: 1/8 – 1/4 Cup Daily